Honorary Lead Riders
This year, Canadian fitness legends Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod from BodyBreak were our Honorary Lead Riders for the Mattamy Homes Bike for Brain Health in support of Baycrest.
For the past 32 years, Hal and Joanne have been encouraging Canadians to live a healthy, active lifestyle - a critical tool in fueling brain health. In fact, Baycrest research shows that just 150 minutes of exercise per week helps delay the onset of Alzheimer’s and related dementias. The BodyBreak duo worked closely with Baycrest to spread the word about the important connection between physical fitness and brain health.
See below for some media appearances with Hal & Joanne about the event:
- Breakfast Television - Hal Johnson & Joanne McLeod discuss the upcoming Mattamy Homes Bike for Brain Health and how to sign up for this year’s ride.
- Breakfast Television (Online) - How you can bike ride with Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod in Toronto
- Newstalk 1010 - The Rush with Reshmi Nair
- Canada Now with Jeff Sammut - Bike for Brain Health with Hal
- CBC Here & Now - Hal & Joanne discuss the Mattamy Homes Bike for Brain Health in support of Baycrest with Mary Ito
- Zoomer Radio - Part One; Part Two